9.05.2010

PayPal

On the previous posting, I have explained you about Liberty Reserve. In this posting, I want to introduce you to another great money storage on the internet. It is PayPal. It is also one of the famous money storage on the internet. I also have a PayPal account. It helps me much when I have a transaction on the internet. If you want to open a new PayPal account just Touch me. It will be easy for you to have a new PayPal account if you have credit card, but if you have no credit card. You can use VCC(Virtual Credit Card). You can find VCC easily, just type VCC in search machine. I suggest you not to hurry to choose the VCC seller, be patient until you find the cheapest VCC price. Okay friends, good luck and I hope it will be useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEAD LINE NEWS CREATIVE BY ARIFNRIA | WELCOME TO SPOTOFENGLISH.BLOGSPOT.COM | THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT | FOR INFORMATION ABOUT ENGLISH JUST GO TO WWW.BLOGUNDA.CO.CC