9.06.2010

Google Chrome6.0.472.53(offline installer)

Dear friends,

Today, seems that I'm having a lot of energy and spirit to update my blog with a new post. In this chance, I want to introduce you to Google Chrome(offline installer). I have been using Google Chrome for my search engine since 2007. I like to use it, because it is very simple and easy to use. When I installed it, I had to connect to Internet. But I have found Google Chrome offline installer version, so it is not necessary for you to connect to internet. Especially, if you have no internet connection at your house. So, I believe that it will be helpful for you. Okay, now you can Touch me immedietly if you want to have it. Happy browse then..

No comments:

Post a Comment

HEAD LINE NEWS CREATIVE BY ARIFNRIA | WELCOME TO SPOTOFENGLISH.BLOGSPOT.COM | THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT | FOR INFORMATION ABOUT ENGLISH JUST GO TO WWW.BLOGUNDA.CO.CC